- Blog for the 2013 Mellon School of Theater and Performance Research at Harvard University
- “Theatre without Borders: Penghao Theatre and The Story of Gong and Drum Lane.” Staging China: New Theatres in the 21st Century. Edited by Ruru Li. Forthcoming from Palgrave MacMillan.
- “Resurrecting Thunder Peak: the Fate of a Post-lapsarian Pagoda in a Post-revolutionary World.” Invited submission to A New Literary History of Modern China. Edited by David Der-wei Wang. Forthcoming from Harvard University Press.
- “A Monumental Model to Future-perfect Theater.” Invited submission to A New Literary History of Modern China. Edited by David Der-wei Wang. Forthcoming from Harvard University Press.
- “Adaptation as Hospitality: Shanghai Theatre Academy Winter Institute 2013 Performance Series.” TDR Spring 2014, Vol. 58, No. 1 (T221), Pages 108-117.
- “Shengsi Shaoxing: Lu Xun yu xiju de fuhuo qianli.”〈生死紹興：魯迅與戲劇的復活潛力〉(Life and Death in Shaoxing: Lu Xun and the Resurrective Potential of the Stage). Translated by Nan Hu. Invited submission to Wenxue《文學》期刊. February 2014.
- Translation of Qiao Zhiliang, “Memories of Directing Married to a Heavenly Immortal.” In The Metamorphosis of Tianxian Pei: Local Opera under the Revolution (1949-1956) by Wilt L. Idema. The Chinese University Press, 2014.
- “Jiqi ren nengfou biaoyan: Siwang yu Bao’ersi.” 〈機器人能否表演：死亡與鮑尔斯〉(Can Robots Perform? Death and the Powers”) (Theater Review). Translated by Huang Yidan. Xiju yishu 《戲劇藝術》(Theatre Arts) Issue 5. November 2013.